miércoles, 6 de abril de 2011

A little of myself.

Hey fireflies and guys.

 My name is Flavio, i'm twenty one years old. I'm studying veterinary at University of Chile, and im in first year. I have seven dogs and one cat, so i really like animals. Before this, i was studying engineering for two years, but in the end i discovered that it wasn't what i wanted.
 My hobbies are to hang out with friends, sleep, read, eat a lot of food, play guitar , im doing this like three months, and spend a lot of time on videogames.
So i hope that all enjoy this blog =)!.

3 comentarios:

  1. Great Blog, but I'm so intrigued...Where you find the cat calendar and Chiken of "the cow and the chicken"?!! xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Flavio! I loved your cursor panda! haha remember, next Friday is a day of food and other things ...
    see you on Monday!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Flavio,
    I agree with cata I loved the cow!
    what kind of video games you like?
    miss

    ResponderEliminar