miércoles, 13 de abril de 2011

Becoming a veterinarian.

I've always had pets. From cats and dogs, to pidgeons and goats, so animals are something important in my life.

At school, I chose a mathematics way. So when I finish it, I decided to study engineering. Also, my family support me with my decision, and economic future looked really nice.
But when I realise that I wanted to become a veterinarian, I had problems with my parents, because they though that this carreer wasn't good as engeneering, and I was almost halfway. But in the end I changed anyway.
I think that University of Chile, or Faculty of Veterinary, has a big difference with the other. The people here are so different, from teachers to secretaries. Most of them are nicer, more talkative and I notice a compromise with students. Also, my classmates are more interesting and I like the enviroment. So for me, thats a big point.
The only thing that bothers me, is that people, ncluiding me, eats animals, so we produce and kill them, but the way that we do is something that I don't know how to deal with.
So I hope to keep my stand for the time when I finish my career.

1 comentario:

  1. flaaavioooo jaja I think that you should be a "opinólogo" you know what I mean

    ResponderEliminar